Monster in His Eyes (Monster in His Eyes #1) - J.M. Darhower

Ignazio Vitale is not a good man.
I suspect it, the first time I see him, sense the air of danger that surrounds the man. He has a way of commanding attention, of taking control, of knowing what I'm thinking before I even do.
It's alarming and alluring. It's dark and deadly. It's everything I've ever wanted but the last thing I truly need. Obsession.
It doesn't take him long to draw me into his web, charming me into his bed and trapping me in his life, a life I know nothing about until it's too late. He has secrets, secrets I can't fathom, secrets that make it so I can't walk away, no matter how much I beg him to let me go. I see it sometimes in his eyes, a darkness that's both terrifying and thrilling. He's a monster, wrapped up in a pretty package, and what I find when I unmask him changes everything.
I want to hate him.
Sometimes, I do.
But it doesn't stop me from loving him, too.
Eu normalmente não leio romances dark, mas eu abri uma exceção para Monster in His Eyes. Por que? Eu não tenho certeza, mas eu vi muitas pessoas falando bem sobre este livro que eu nem precisei ler a sinopse para decidir que eu iria ler.
I don't usually read dark romances, but I made an exception for Monster in His Eyes. Why? I'm not quite sure, but I saw a lot of people talking about this book that I didn't even read the blurb to decide that I was going to read it.

J.M. Darhower é conhecida por seus livros thriller de suspense, eroticos, dark e eu já tinha lido e gostado de sua outra série Forever. Mas mesmo eu tendo gostado de Sempre e Sempre: Redemption eu não teria sido tão mente aberta em ler outro romance dark, se muitas pessoas não tivessem me recomendado ele.
J.M. Darhower is known for her dark, erotic suspense thriller, and I've already read and liked her other series Forever. But even though I've liked Sempre and Sempre: Redemption I wouldn't be so mind opened to read another dark romance if a lot of people haven't recommended it.

A garota de 18 anos, Karissa Reed é uma estudante de graduação que só tem dois grandes problemas, manter suas notas altas para continuar recebendo sua bolsa de estudos para conseguir finalizar seus estudos e suas aulas de filosofias. Bem, isso até ela conhecer o misterioso Ignazio 'Naz' Vitale. Ele tem o dobro de sua idade, muito mais dinheiro do que ela já sonhou e ele definitivamente não é conhecido por ser bom.
The 18 years old, Karissa Reed is an undergrad student who only have two big problems, maintain her grades up to keep her scholarship to be able to finish her education and her Philosophy class. Well, that's until she meets the mysterious Ignazio 'Naz' Vitale. He's double her age, has a lot more money than she ever dreamt of and he definitely isn't known for being good. 
"I love you."
"I love you, too. Promise me you'll remember that."
"I promise."
"Good," he says. "Because I'm about to fuck you like I don't."
Muitas pessoas podem não gostar da diferença de idade entre eles, mas eu gostei. Talvez porque eu ame homens mais velhos ou talvez porque a autora não fez disso o problema principal da trama, longe disso. Algumas vezes eu nem me lembrava que eles eram de decadas diferentes, especialmente nas cenas que eles chegavam no quarto, essas com certeza te fará esquecer que há diferença entre eles.
Many people may don't the difference of their ages, but I did. Maybe because I love older men or maybe it's because the author doesn't make it as the main problem of the story, far from that. Sometimes I didn't remember they were even from different decades, especially on the scenes they reach the bedroom, there you can be certain the age difference will be forgotten completely. 

Primeiramente eu pensei que o livro seria um estilo bem comum de romance dark, mas acabou que foi completamente contrário do que eu imaginava. E o final foi bastante imprevisivel e inesperado, mais muito bom.
At first I thought it was going to be a common kind of dark romance but it all turned around that it was completely the opposite that I thought it was going to be. And the final was pretty unpredictable and unexpected but really good.

A escrita de J.M. Darhower nos mantem entretidos do inicio até a ultima página. É tipo 'Você sabe quem é Ignazio 'Naz' Vitale? Mesmo? Você tem certeza?' do inicio até o fim, ele tem tantas caras durante a leitura que você nunca esta completamente certo sobre ele, nunca.
J.M. Darhower writing keep us entertained from the start until the very last page. It's like 'Do you know who Ignazio 'Naz' Vitale is? Are you sure? Really sure?' from the start to the end, he has many faces during the read that you aren't quite sure of anything about him, ever.
“The sky isn’t the limit in my world, Karissa. There is no limit. You want it? You got it. Whatever it is.”
O relacionamento de Karissa and Naz é intenso, cru e muito quente. Na historia deles você encontrará segredos, vinganças, obsessão, amor e muito sexo. Este é o primeiro de dois livros em uma série chamada Monster in His Eyes e eu mal posso esperar pelo próximo livro. ESTOU DESESPERADA POR ELE. Se você gosta deste tipo de livro ou se você está afim de tentar alguma coisa nova, eu recomendo este livro.
Karissa and Naz relationship is intense, raw and very hot. In their story you'll find secrets, revenge, obsession, love and lots of sex. This is the first of two books in a series called Monster in His Eyes and I cannot wait to read the next book. I AM DESPERATE FOR IT. If you're into this kind of book or if you're up for trying something new, I highly recommend this book.
“Maybe Cinderella didn’t live happily ever after. Maybe, come midnight, she wanted to run away. Maybe her price wouldn’t let her. Mine didn’t.”
Classificação:

Um comentário:

  1. Ai meu Deus agora fiquei mais curiosa ainda sobre esse livro, eu até sei ler em Inglês, mas já me acostumei com a leitura em Português, não sei se vou conseguir absorver a historia como iria lendo em Pt :( .
    Eu preciso desse livro e depois de ler seu blog só piorou minha obsessão em le-lo.

    ResponderExcluir

Obrigada por visitar nosso blog, aproveite e deixe um recadinho para nós.

P.S.: Não divulguem seus dados pessoais.
P.S.²: Seja educado.